Our Co-Trained Certified ScrumMaster training course provides a comprehensive and in-depth training in Scrum theory and practice, led by Pete Deemer and 60% co-trained by aspiring Certified Scrum Trainers.
The course format is divided equally between lecture, discussion, and exercises, with frequent opportunities to ask questions. The course includes coverage of the following topics:
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Scrum Framework
- The 5 Scrum Events (Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective)
- The 4 Scrum Roles (Scrum Team, ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Development Team)
- The 3 Scrum Artifacts (Product Increment, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog)
- The Definition of Done
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Strategies for becoming an effective ScrumMaster in challenging environments
- Scrum anti-patterns and advice for successful Scrum adoption
- Strategies for collaborating with customers and other stakeholders
- Agile techniques for writing Product Backlog Items
- Agile methods for project estimation, planning, and tracking.